Waste Advisory Services
Our waste advisory services support your business from boardroom down to site level. We can ensure your business is compliant as well as designing bespoke solutions for business improvement and behavioural change.
The waste management market is changing quickly, pushed by economics, government policy and legislation. The emphasis on diverting waste from landfill means our customers have to understand waste reduction, recycling, newer technologies and how to procure them. They also need to stay within the law and protect their corporate reputation as well as re-thinking how they reclaim and develop contaminated land.
We bring a practical approach to waste management, prevention, employee behavioural training and delivery of management information. Ensuring both cost savings and compliance are placing our clients ahead of the legislative and technology curve. Speedy is leading by example with its sustainability agenda “One Plan" .
This means that we focus our services around:
- Cost reduction – through waste minimisation, recycling, re-use and disposal channels.
- Legal compliance & risk management – through audits which identify risks from waste (and its management)
- Best practice - in the form of technical information, regulatory support and practical on-site support to key projects.
- Improved management systems (e.g .EMS to ISO 14001 standard) and training - to underpin superior waste management performance and enhance our customers’ reputations
- Corporate responsibility – demonstrating sustainable best practice to enhance corporate reputation
Our waste consultancy services include:
- Waste Compliance Audits
- Resource Efficiency Programmes
- Policy and Strategy Support
- Permitting and Planning Support
- Due Diligence Audits
- Contaminated Land Risk Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Technology Selection
- Nuclear Environmental Services
- Site Waste Management Plans
For more information on Speedy's Waste services call 0845 600 8068 or email email@example.com