Husqvarna K770 350mm Cut Off Saw 2-Stroke
Product Code: 15/0222-h
The K770 is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller openings and adjusting window and door openings – with a blade size of 350mm and a cutting depth of 125mm. This incredibly versatile machine produces excellent results when cutting building blocks, kerb stones, asphalt and cast concrete, as well as bricks, concrete, stone, pipe and metal. Husqvarna's most efficient disc cutter to date has a very low Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) rating of 2.5 m/s² (when using the appropriate blades) and a reduced slurry production when wet cutting.
- Extra 25mm (1 inch) of cutting depth when cutting concrete, prior to breaking out
- Versatile, as can use both 12” and 14” blades with the same machine
- Able to cut through a standard brick with a 14” saw
- 14” saw is nearly as light as the 12” machine
- Easy & optimal belt tensioning. The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under - and over tensioning
- Light and powerful. A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm. The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals. A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Exceptionally low vibrations: Vibrations below 2.5 m/s2 in the cutter handles for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Optimised engine performance: Optimised engine performance through efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq engine technology.
- Fits multiple blade bushings: Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
- Reduced wear: Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- DuraStarter™: Our virtually maintenance free starter, thanks to the dust-sealed starter and the durable starter cord.
- SmartCarb™: Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers: Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Constant-flow water valve: The integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- Easy to change blade guard position: The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment.
- Less emissions and fuel consumption: Our X-Torq® engine produces less emissions, lower fuel consumption and produces more power.
- Cuts close to walls or ground: Possible thanks to the reversible cutting arm
- EasyStart ensures easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder.
- High power with less fuel: Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Less slurry and low water consumption: Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Blade retarder: Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- Maintenance-free starter: Our dust-sealed starter, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed, gives a virtually maintenance free starter. Developed with a durable starter cord.
- Active Air Filtration™: Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- Anti-vibration system: Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- Poly-V belt: Provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and extended service intervals.
- Blade Shaft and Bearings: Provide extended blade life and reduces maintenance.
- Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Asphalt cutting in roadworks.
- Cutting cast concrete.
- Pipe cutting.
- Rail cutting.
- Adjustment to openings: Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
|Blade Diameter: mm||350|
|Cutting Depth: mm||125|
|Engine Power: kW||3.7|
|Fuel Tank Capacity: L||0.9|
|Sound Power Level: Lw dB[A]||115|
|Sound Pressure Level: dB[A]||101|
|Vibration Reading: m\s²||Front Handle 2.0, Rear Handle 2.3|
|Product Name||Battery Type||Blade Diameter: mm||Cutting Depth: mm||Product Brand||Product Model||Sound Power Level: Lw dB[A]||Sound Pressure Level: dB[A]||Vibration Reading: m\s²||Voltage: V||Weight: Kg||Displacement: cm³||Engine||Engine Power: kW||Fuel Tank Capacity: L||Bore Size: mm||Fuel Type||Height: mm||Length: mm||Width: mm||Working Direction||Price|
|Stihl TSA230 230mm Cut Off Saw Cordless 36v||AP 300||230||70||Stihl||TSA 230||114||103||3.5||36||3.9||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||
|Husqvarna K770 350mm Cut Off Saw 2-Stroke||N/A||350||125||Husqvarna||K770||115||101||Front Handle 2.0, Rear Handle 2.3||N/A||10.1||73.5||2-Stroke||3.7||0.9||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||
|Husqvarna K760 300mm Oil Guard Cut Off Saw 2-Stroke||N/A||300||100||Husqvarna||K760 Oil Guard||115||101||Front: 2.4, Rear: 2.4||N/A||9.6||N/A||N/A||3.7||N/A||20 / 25.4||2 Stroke||389||601||225||Floors and Walls||
£25.00 / week
|Stihl TS410 300mm Cut Off Saw 2-Stroke||N/A||300||116||Stihl||TS410||109||98||3.9||N/A||9.4||N/A||N/A||N/A||0.71||N/A||2 Stroke||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||
£25.00 / week
|Stihl TS 480i 300mm Cut-Off Saw 2-Stroke||N/A||300||100||Stihl||TS 480i||112||98||Left handle 2.2 m/s2, Right handle 2.2 m/s2||N/A||10.0||72.2||N/A||3.9||0.725||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||