15for15 Account Terms and Conditions
1. This '15 for £15' promotion is valid until the 31st June 2018.
2. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. The offer rate is not subject to any further discount. Hire rates are exclusive of VAT.
4. The offer rate is for a minimum weekly hire period; the full rate will be charged even if the hired item is returned earlier than the agreed period.
5. The promotional rate is only available on selected products.
6. This promotion is only available for orders placed at participating Speedy locations.
7. This promotion is only available to Business / Trade customers.
8. All prices are shown for the main hire item only. Consumables and Accessories are charged in addition to the hire rate.
9. All images are for illustration purposes only.
10. Speedy Shield (damage waiver) can be purchased on the hire of all equipment within the 'Tools', 'Access', 'Pipework & Engineering' and 'Lifting' sections of the Speedy catalogue. Speedy Shield is made up of three different levels of cover; Red Shield, Silver Shield and Gold Shield. If you are a cash customer (paying by credit / debit card or cash) then Gold Shield will be automatically charged to your order and will apply. Full details of the Speedy Shield damage waiver can be found in Speedy's standard terms and conditions.
11. All hires will need to be collected from the agreed Speedy depot and returned at the end of the hire period using the appropriate transport. If we agree to deliver or collect the equipment to and / or from you / your site, this will be subject to our 15for15 Account delivery charges.
12. If you are a cash customer (paying by credit / debit card or cash) a deposit will be required. The amount of deposit required will be detailed in the order and is based on our current price list. Where a deposit is required for the equipment it must be paid before you hire the equipment.
13. When hiring Plant, Powered Access and Lighting Tower equipment from Speedy, you must provide proof of a valid 'hired in plant' insurance policy and have a credit account with Speedy.
14. Equipment is hired subject to it being available for hire at the time you request it. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of the equipment being unavailable for hire. We reserve the right to provide equipment and / or products similar or comparable to that ordered by you.
15. Refer to the appropriate operator's manual for detailed instructions on the proper use and maintenance of this equipment.
16. Offer available within the UK only, excludes the Republic of Ireland.
17. We reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
18. By taking part in the promotion you have acknowledged and agreed to Speedy's standard terms and conditions.