Ashes, 2019 Competition - Terms and Conditions
Ashes 2019 Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to any person resident in the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. TO ENTER: To be eligible to win a prize you must comment on our social posts submitting your answers for our ‘Ashes, 2019’ competition questions. All correct entries will be entered into the prize draw. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period set out in section 3 below will not be entered. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. No purchase is necessary to enter. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these T&Cs. Speedy Hire is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Speedy Hire reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: These competitions run until:
- 1st Test Match Competition - 12:00:00am on the 31/07/2019
- 2nd Test Match Competition - 12:00:00am on the 13/08/2019
- 3rd Test Match Competition - 12:00:00am on the 21/08/2019
- 4th Test Match Competition - 12:00:00am on the 03/09/2019
- 5th Test Match Competition - 12:00:00am on the 11/09/2019
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be determined by Speedy Hire 48 hours after the competition end date. There will be one (1) winner for each test match.
The winner will be contacted by Speedy Hire via Twitter, Facebook or email. The winner may be asked to provide identification proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Speedy Hire, within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact the potential winner, an alternative winner will be selected at random. The winner may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising.
5. GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Speedy Hire will automatically disqualify any entrant who makes an entry which is incomplete or illegible.
6. PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize a £50 Lifestyle voucher. No other monetary value will be available.
7. WINNER: The winner will be required to supply his/her name and postal address to Speedy Hire for the purpose of prize fulfilment. The winner consents to his/her surname being made publicly available upon request. The winner’s name will be available upon request for a period of 28 days after the final draw date by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Speedy Hire’s decision shall be final. Speedy Hire reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
9. GENERAL: If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
10. GOVERNING LAW: These terms, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless you are a Scottish resident, in which case you may choose the law of your own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
11. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
Promoter: Speedy Hire Plc, Chase House, 16 The Parks, Newton Le Willows, Merseyside WA12 0JQ.
Please direct any queries or complaints about this promotion to: email@example.com.