Capital Commitment - Expo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to any person resident in the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. TO ENTER: To be eligible to win a prize you must complete the online Capital Commitment survey and take part in one (1) free of charge round of Nintendo Mario Kart whilst attending at the Speedy Expo 2018.
Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. No purchase is necessary to enter. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Speedy Hire reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: This promotion runs over the course of the 2018 Speedy Expo, from 10.45am on the 31/10/2018 until 3.30pm of the 01.11.2018.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: All valid entrants will be reviewed and the fastest lap time recorded on the Nintendo Mario Kart over the course of the two (2) days at the 2018 Speedy Expo. The winner will be determined at the close of the 2018 Speedy Expo at 3.30pm on the 01.11.2018. There will be one (1) winner. The winner will be contacted by Speedy Hire via Twitter, Facebook or email by midnight on 02/11/2018. If the winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Speedy Hire, within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt, the entrant with the second fastest lap time will contacted and the original winner’s prize will be forfeited. The winner may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising.
5. GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Speedy Hire will automatically disqualify any entrant who makes an entry which is incomplete or illegible.
6. PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize of a £50 Lifestyle Voucher. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
7. WINNER: The winner will be required to supply his/her name, email and postal address to Speedy Hire for the purpose of prize fulfilment. The winner consents to his/her surname being made publicly available upon request. The winner’s name will be available upon request for a period of 28 days after the final draw date by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. .In addition to any Speedy Hire Privacy Notice, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of a prize.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Speedy Hire’s decision shall be final. Speedy Hire reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. or to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Insofar as is permitted by law, Speedy Hire, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Speedy Hire, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. GENERAL: If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in force. Speedy Hire’s Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.speedyservices.com/privacy-notice shall be incorporated into and apply to these Terms and Conditions.
10. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless you are a Scottish resident, in which case you may choose the law of your own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
11. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
Promoter: Speedy Hire Plc, (“Speedy Hire”), Chase House, 16 The Parks, Newton Le Willows, Merseyside WA12 0JQ.
Please direct any queries or complaints about this promotion to: email@example.com