Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Trading & Direct
Job Category: Operations
Business Unit: Partnered Services
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Administrator - Haydock - Monday to Friday - 08.00-17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our team. This will involve providing administrative support, handling incoming calls, accurate completion of paperwork including post, supporting the depot with meeting organisation, as well as remaining up to date with the hire and sale figures for the depot's equipment.
At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you…
What you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Previous administration experience
- Organisational and communication skills
- Team working skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Customer handling and telephone skills
- Experience in using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft packages
- Be focused, show initiative and have a good attention to detail
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise work
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
Speedy offer a Career Line of Sight which enables a detailed understanding of the route to progression and growth within the Speedy Group.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.