Apprentice Administrator - Assets
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 16.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As Speedy's early careers programme continues to grow, we are now recruiting for two Apprentice Administrators to work within our Asset team in Bristol. We are looking for candidates who can help manage all aspects of administration and document control for the Asset team and to assist them in ensuring all admin duties completed efficiently.
Successful candidates will, amongst other things:
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure documents are easily accessible and ready for use at all times
- Help generate reports for the Asset team
- Provide assistance to the Asset Analysts in collating data
- Support the team with any queries received from the wider business
- Contribute to ongoing development of internal processes and procedures
- Provide support to the depot network
- Maintain the asset register
- Get involved in company projects
We are looking for an enthusiastic people who:
- Have good and developing IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Are competent and developing users of Microsoft Excel
- Are confident, reliable and able to demonstrate good/developing influencing and negotiation skills
- Show good speaking and written skills to communicate information
- Have good team working skills
- Are hard working and reliable
You will be studying a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard with an integrated diploma alongside your day to day work as an Apprentice Administrator The apprenticeship programme will take around 18 months to complete.
To be considered for this role you must hold a grade C/4 GCSE in English Language and Maths or hold L2 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.