Apprentice Asset Administrator (Capex Team)
Location: Haydock, North West, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Apprentices
Business Unit: Fixed Asset Team
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 8.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As Speedy's early careers programme continues to grow, we are now recruiting for an Apprentice Asset Administrator to work within our Capex team in Haydock. We are looking for a candidate who can help manage all aspects of administration and document control for the Capex team and to assist them in ensuring all admin duties arw completed efficiently.
A successful candidate will, amongst other things:
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure documents are easily accessible and ready for use at all times
- Help generate reports for the Capex team
- Provide assistance to the Capex Coordinator in collating data
- Support the team with any queries received from the wider business
- Contribute to ongoing development of internal processes and procedures
- Provide support to the depot network
- Maintain the asset register
- Get involved in company projects
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has good and developing IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Is a competent and developing user of Microsoft Excel
- Is confident, reliable and can demonstrate good/developing influencing and negotiation skills
- Shows good speaking and written skills to communicate information
- Has good team working skills
- Is hard working and reliable
You will be studying a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard with an integrated diploma alongside your day to day work as an Apprentice Asset Administrator The apprenticeship programme will take around 18 months to complete.
To be considered for this role you must hold a grade C/4 GCSE in English Language and Maths or hold L2 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme and 26 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.