Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Region: UK&I HIRE
Job Category: Operations
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07:30 - 17:00
Assistant Manager - Oxford - 45 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Ready to make that step up? Speedy are looking for a passionate individual to join our busy team as an Assistant Manager. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for you to progress in the business.
As an Assistant Manager, you will ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will supervise and coordinate operations within the depot and deputise for the depot manager in their absence.
For us to help you on your journey to success here’s what you’ll need:
- Customer focused, able to demonstrate the ability to understand customer needs and can get things done
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Capability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- PC literate
- Driving license
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
Speedy offer a Career Line of Sight which enables a detailed understanding of the route to progression and growth within the Speedy Group.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.