Damage and Loss Coordinator
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Job Category: Customer Support/Client Care
Business Unit: Asset Services Hire
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08.30 - 17.00
We are currently seeking a Full Time Claims Administrator to join our specialist Damage and Los department based in Bristol.
The department is core support function within the company working alongside depots, workshops and customers, processing new and existing claims in a professional and timely manner.
We believe this position is perfect for someone with passion, drive and who wishes to learn and develop within an administrative role. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a busy administrative based office, use of Microsoft Excel and has a confident professional telephone manner.
On a daily basis, you can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Assisting the sales team and the depot network with damage and loss queries or claims
- Maintaining and updating existing claims, with the view to resolve
- Liaising with customers and senior management in a professional manner
- Effective recording of workshop reports onto in-house system and manage workloads
- Escalate all disputes not resolved as appropriate.
- Strong team player, Organised and flexible
- Good eye for detail
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal with all levels of management
- Must be analytical able to investigate and resolve asset issues
Speedy Services is the UKs leading service provider offering equipment for both hire and sales and associated services to construction, infrastructure, industrial and related industries.