Commercial Sales Manager
Location: Castle Donington, United Kingdom
Region: Trading & Direct
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: Hub
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Commercial Sales Manager - Castle Donington - 45 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Due to rapid growth there is now an opportunity to further your career with the UK’s number 1 hire company as a Commercial Sales Manager for product sales and consumables.
The role will be focused on driving sustainable revenue through our product sales and consumables offering in line with our growth strategy for the business. Reporting into the head of business development your key objectives will be:
- Maintain and develop the product sales and consumables range to deliver value and maintain profit margins,
- Sourcing consumable products from the marketplace driving innovation, customer value and strategic fit to the business.
- Supporting the bids and tenders process for complex, high volume product sales and consumables tenders.
- Proactively measuring profit margins and working both with suppliers and account managers to protect margin and grow the business.
- Maintaining relationships with key suppliers to ensure supply lines are developed in line with growth strategy for the business.
- Growing the Speedy product Sales range in line with revenue pipeline and strategy.
- Monitor consumable sales/margin performance and provide management reports for review at board level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strategic approach working with both Supply Chain Management and commercial to reach a desired outcome.
- Good level of commercial knowledge and the ability to drive growth whilst maintaining margins.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Must be able to prioritise their workload
- Strong analytical and research skills working in conjunction with the commercial managers, supply chain managers and head of business development.
- Team player who can communicate at different levels.
- Able to travel.
- Strong excel skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + car + laptop + phone
- 26 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Benefits package including private healthcare options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent opportunity for further career development
- Salary Extras
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.