Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Region: Powered Access
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: Powered Access
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 7.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join our Technical Services Department (Powered Access). The role will involve receiving break down phone calls, liaising with specialist depots, keeping customers up to date with progress of breakdowns. Raising and issuing LOLER Certificates within bespoke system. This is a new department to Speedy and the role will develop over time.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Accurate administrative skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Feel comfortable liaising between, customers, suppliers and engineers.
- Adaptive and able to work under pressure.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.