Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Job Category: Operations
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Depot Manager preferably with a background in hire or engineering to manage our busy depot in Lincoln. As a Depot Manager you will ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will proactively manage the team, have the independence of running your own depot, drive the business forward and continue to deliver the first class customer service that makes Speedy the best in our sector!
What you’ll need
- Experience managing a team
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Ability to understand and work with profit and loss accounts and budgets
- Capability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- PC literate
- General knowledge of the construction industry and trades including products.
- Previous experience of the hire process would be an advantage.
- Driving licence
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.