Location: National, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Head Office
Business Unit: Group Finance
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:30- 17:00
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Facilities Administrator - Flexi working location anywhere in the UK - Monday to Friday - 08.30-17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We are currently seeking a Property Facilities Administrator to work within a well-established, highly reputable and successful department. The role will provide full support to the Group Facilities & Projects Manager & Facilities Maintenance Coordinator, by providing proactive administration support.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage and be accountable for the effective and timely delivery of Facilities and Projects Property Helpdesk Purchase Orders and Invoice responses
- Manage all data, storage of project and compliance information
- Assist Facilities Maintenance Coordinator with reporting.
- Manage the “day to day” relationships with outsourced contractors, consultancy partners, suppliers
- To manage FM Services Purchase orders utilising current AX system/D365
- Raising of approved purchase orders and issuing to suppliers.
- Responding to Invoice Queries and actioning as required.
- Process BACs payments.
- Management of the on-hire/off-hire equipment across Nationwide, Powered Access, Partnered Services- including supporting and coordinating Powered Access and Plant equipment.
- Audit requests for full file data actioned and returned as required to auditors.
At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you…
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Property experience is not strictly necessary although may be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills required with experience in Microsoft
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of D635 and AX12 an advantage
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
Speedy offer a Career Line of Sight which enables a detailed understanding of the route to progression and growth within the Speedy Group.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Please be aware that some roles within The Speedy Group UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check. The Speedy Group is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. All roles within The Speedy Group require proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employment.