Generator and Compressor Engineer
Location: North London, United Kingdom
Job Category: Engineering
Business Unit: UK Hire Power
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Realistic earnings - 40k+
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We have over 2500 generators on fleet ranging from 20 – 1400 kva. We have a number of these machines fitted with telematics and are fully syncable using Comap or Deep sea panels.
We regularly monitor and manage our service hours on machines so you would be required to service and repair accordingly at our customers site. Our (600) compressor range is from 260 – 1500 cfm and most recently adding Stage v engines to fleet, where you would be expected to maintain the same as our generator fleet.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary (35-40k+ inc. overtime)
- 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months
- Career Progression
- Development and Training
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
What you’ll need:
- Full driving licence
- Experiencing of maintaining and repairing the same or similar types of equipment
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work alone under pressure and as part of a team
- Flexible approach to hours
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.