HR Shared Services Administrator
Location: National, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Head Office
Business Unit: HR
Job Type: Fixed Term
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Flexible location base.
Hybrid working model- homebased, expected to travel 1-2 days per month or less
Flexible working arrangements will be considered (part time/ job share)
Do you have the drive to make a difference? Do you enjoy a fast pace environment and thrive at the challenge?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HRSS Administrator to work within our HR shared service centre, based in Haydock. As a HRSS Administrator within Speedy you will provide first class administrative support and assistance to approximately 1,000 employees and managers, with a key focus on processing employee related documents and inputting data into the company HR system. Complying with all transactional HR admin processes to ensure all employee information is processed accurately and efficiently in line with legal and internal requirements. Responsible for inputting new starter and leaver information, contractual changes and changes to personal details with 100% accuracy and in line with payroll deadlines. You will be responsible for ensuring contractual obligations are met such as ensuring probationary reviews are in place, chasing references, recording employee related issues such as grievances, disciplinaries and flexible working.
As our HR Shared Services Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the full team member lifecycle by providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders including collaborating with the HR Specialist teams to provide insights, enabling problem solving and seeking solutions, and provide predictive capability to business leaders on HR solutions. HR Shared Services advocates and improves Line Manager development through the continued sharing of knowledge of the self-service strategy.
This is a exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow their wider HR knowledge and career growth within a well established HRSS team.
You will also be trained how to provide basic employee relations advice to managers in line with best practice, employment legislation and company policy.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working effectively within a team environment
- Significant experience gained working with a busy, fast paced business environment
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to priorities and re-priorities workload to meet deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail through the ability to demonstrate a high level of data entry skills
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Previous administration experience, with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working HR
- CIPD qualification or working towards
- Experience using SAFE/Access
- Experience using Microsoft d365
- Can handle fast paced and high volume of work
- Adaptable to change
- Initiative and ability to think outside the box…we need to for these systems and processes sometimes
- Experience handling and running DBS checks
Key Personal Attributes
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Excellent HR system skills
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible