Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Trading & Direct
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: Partnered Services
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07:30 - 17:00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We are looking to recruit a Hire Controller with knowledge of customer services and coordination to work within our fantastic customer’s services team in our head office in Haydock. The role of Hire Controller within our Partnered Services team, effectively manages the entire customer experience, ensuring that the full range of partner services are made available to the customer in line with agreed sales and pricing policies.
You will fully maintain all accounts supported by Speedy ensuring the company values are at the forefront of all you do. Creating strong customer relationships across all contact areas is essential, working to best practice at all times to provide unrivalled standards of service to all existing and new customers. At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you.
What you’ll need:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally & written
- Commitment to learn and develop
- Previous experience working within the hire industry or similar sales or operational role
- Previous experience within the hire or construction industry
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.