Hire Desk Manager
Location: Reigate, United Kingdom
Region: Trading & Direct
Job Category: Customer Support/Client Care
Business Unit: Hire Direct Satellite and Customer Implant Operations
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08.00 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As Hire Desk Manager, you will provide leadership to the Hire Controllers to ensure all aspects of performance and processes are completed in line with targets and expectations, ensuring improvements in customer service, performance and productivity for the department and monitoring KPIs to ensure operational excellence at all times.
What you’ll need:
- Proven ability to motivate and mentor a team demonstrating influencing and persuasive skills, gaining buy in from stakeholders
- Demonstrable strong coaching and development skills
- Previous management experience gained in a similar setting
- Capable of developing strong relationships internally and externally
- Track record of delivering high levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Flexibility in all areas of the role
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Outlook, etc
- Experience of working within the hire industry
- Able to demonstrate success/improvement in areas of department results and performance
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.