Hire Desk Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As Senior Hire Desk Manager, you will provide strong leadership to the Customer Service Managers and their direct reports to ensure all aspects of performance and processes are completed in line with budgeted targets and expectations, with overall responsibility for people and process management, ensuring improvements in customer service, performance and productivity for the department and monitoring KPIs to ensure operational excellence at all times.
What you’ll need:
- Proven ability to motivate and manage Customer Service Managers and a large team demonstrating influencing and persuasive skills, gaining buy in from stakeholders
- Demonstrable strong coaching and development skills
- Previous management experience gained in a similar setting
- Capable of developing strong relationships internally and externally
- Track record of delivering high levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Flexibility in all areas of the role
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Outlook, etc
- Experience of working within the hire industry
- Able to demonstrate success/improvement in areas of department results and performance
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.