Hire and Sales Coordinator
Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Trading & Direct
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: Partnered Services
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We are looking to recruit a Hire and Sales Coordinator with knowledge of customer services and coordination to work within our fantastic customer’s services team. You will be at the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered.
As a Hire and Sales Coordinator at Speedy, you will manage the processing of customers’ orders, ensuring that every customer receives the best customer service and that their order is dispatched and delivered at the right time to the right place. You will deal with any issues that may arise and will be vital in ensuring that our customers know they are receiving the first class customer service that make us the best in our sector to do business with.
At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you…
What you’ll need:
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to adapt to new situations
- Able to work towards target and KPIs
- A desire to learn and expand product knowledge
- And have the personality and drive to sell our products
- Previous experience within the hire or construction industry
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.