Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom
Region: UK&I HIRE
Job Category: Engineering
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Power Engineer - Plymouth - Monday to Friday - 45 hours per week - 07:30am - 17:00pm
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
We have over 2500 generators on fleet ranging from 20 – 1400 kva. We have a number of these machines fitted with telematics and are fully syncable using Comap or Deep sea panels.
We regularly monitor and manage our service hours on machines so you would be required to service and repair accordingly. Our (600) compressor range is from 260 – 1500 cfm and most recently adding Stage v engines to fleet, where you would be expected to maintain the same as our generator fleet.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Full driving licence
- Experiencing of maintaining and repairing the same or similar types of equipment
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work alone under pressure and as part of a team
- Flexible approach to hours
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.