Mobile Powered Access Engineer
Location: Tamworth , United Kingdom
Region: Powered Access
Job Category: Engineering
Business Unit: Powered Access
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all.
Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As a Mobile Powered Access Engineer you will be covering Tamworth and surrounding areas, you will be responsible for the service, refurbishment, repair and maintenance of our powered access equipment. You will ensure that our customers are using safe and reliable equipment and that they can count on us to deliver customer excellence.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Ideally be CAP registered
- Previous experience in working on powered access equipment such as Niftylift, Skyjack, Genie and JLG would be an advantage
- Experience in estimating repairs to be carried out with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostics
- Able to read electrical / hydraulic drawings, understanding both systems
- Previous engineering experience within powered access
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.