Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Speedy Solutions
Job Category: Operations
Business Unit: Partnered Services
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 40 hours
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Supervisor to coach, motivate and develop your team to enable them to deliver an exceptional service to both internal and external customers. You will influence behaviours and culture within the department ensuring professionalism and promoting teamwork at all times. The role will involve employee appraisals, disciplinary issues and training for the team.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and manage a large team demonstrating influencing and persuasive skills, gaining buy in from stakeholders
- Demonstrable strong coaching and development skills of team members
- Provide leadership and support to employees
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Proven customer service excellence with both internal and external customers
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Experience of Axapta, On-Guard and Microsoft Office Programmes
- Ability to prioritise work load especially when working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Previous experience of working in the hire industry
Our Career Line of Sight programme will ensure you receive the training and support to help you be the best that you can be in your role and will encourage you to pursue your career aspirations.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Please be aware that some roles within The Speedy Group UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check. The Speedy Group is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. All roles within The Speedy Group require proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employment.