Paid Media Manager
Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Job Category: Head Office
Business Unit: Group Marketing
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:30- 17:00
Flexible location base. Hybrid working model- homebased, expected to travel 1-2 days per week or less.
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Speedy's In-House Marketing team is growing and we are looking to recruit a Paid Media Manager!
This is a brand new role to the team and we are looking for a Paid Media Manager create, develop and implement effective paid search strategies across existing channels such as Google Ads, Display and Facebook, as well as testing and expanding their paid media portfolio. You will be commercially focussed with a proven track record in ensuring that budget is invested and optimised to deliver growth and ROI
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· Define & implement effective paid search strategies
· Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
· Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
· Lead keyword selection and audience targeting
· Manage PPC budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
· Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
· Produce weekly PPC reports
· Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
· Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
· Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
· Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
What you’ll need:
- Up to 4 years paid media experience
- Experienced, with sound knowledge across marketing activities and integration of all channels to deliver campaigns
- Proven and documented experience as a PPC Manager
- Knowledge of leading edge and current paid media best practices
- Expert in paid media tools and platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Google Network, social paid media platforms)
- Good working knowledge of performance reporting
- Data driven, with the ability to understand, analyse and evaluate data to make commercially beneficial decisions
- Able to multi-task running a number of activities at any one time
- Strong communicator
- Customer focused
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team and works well independently when required.
- Advanced commercial acumen
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
Our Career Line of Sight programme will ensure you receive the training and support to help you be the best that you can be in your role and will encourage you to pursue your career aspirations.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Please be aware that some roles within The Speedy Group UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check. The Speedy Group is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. All roles within The Speedy Group require proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employment.