People Development Partner
Location: Haydock / Hybrid, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Head Office
Business Unit: HR
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
People Development Partner- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours.
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Speedy's Learning and Development team is growing, and we are looking to recruit a People Development Partner.
This is a brand-new role to the team, and we are looking for a digitally focussed individual to support with the development and implementation of internal Learning & Development strategies to support our people strategy.
The role will manage the digital training team and will provide learning and development expertise to the central functions teams.
A hybrid working model is available as at Speedy we’re empowering our people to balance their time between home, travel and our Haydock office in a way that works best for them.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience of delivering engaging digital learning initiatives within a changing environment
- People management experience
- Proven experience in a learning & development role with a commercial mind-set
- Effective influencing and communication skills
- Curious and energised approach to new ideas
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, line managers and colleagues
- Proven competence to work without close supervision
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing and facilitating online and classroom training initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with a great attention to detail
- Effective communicator and presenter – verbal and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Organised and able to manage own time effectively
- Able to respond quickly and positively to change
- Challenges the status quo to come up with new ways of working
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Understands the bigger picture whilst dealing with the essential detail
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- Able to listen to requirements and offer solutions
- Confident – comfortable at multi business level
- Dynamic - able to make a difference and add value
- Self-driven and highly motivated
Sound interesting? Apply now or reach out to Rabab.Rizvi@speedyservices.com
At Speedy we are passionate about people and career development. Our Career Line of Sight programme will ensure you receive the training and support to help you be the best that you can be in your role and will encourage you to pursue your career aspirations.
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance.
You can also enjoy a 95% discount on all Speedy products and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Please be aware that some roles within The Speedy Group UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check. The Speedy Group is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. All roles within The Speedy Group require proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employment.