Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Job Category: Engineering
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plant Engineer to provide overall responsibility for the inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of plant hire equipment in the region, ensuring that all work undertaken is safe and complies with Speedy safety standards.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to be working directly with other engineers in the depot and liaising regularly with drivers and the hire desk team to ensure repairs and maintenance of plant equipment is prioritised effectively.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Proven ability to test and repair plant equipment to the highest standard, ideally gained within the hire industry or similar
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Technical/engineering background is desirable
- Flexible approach to working hours
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.