Powered Access Engineer
Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Powered Access
Job Category: Engineering
Business Unit: Powered Access
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Mobile Engineer - Powered Access - Haydock - 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Are you looking to join a great team that will value your effort and input every day?
Is it time to move to a company that can offer real career progression as well as a competitive salary and benefits package? If the answer to both is yes then this vacancy is for you!
Speedy Powered Access is part of the Speedy group, the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Our vision at Speedy Powered Access is to become the leading provider of working at height equipment in the UK, not only offering the best service to our customers but also to be one of the best companies to work for. We pride ourselves on putting our people first, and alongside competitive salaries we are more than happy to consider flexible requests for this role, be that later starts, earlier finishes, weekend working, whatever is needed to get the work/life balance right.
As a Mobile Powered Access Enginee, you will be responsible for the service, refurbishment, repair and maintenance of our powered access equipment. We offer our customers the highest level of care, therefore this role will involve attending emergency breakdown calls as well as scheduled service maintenance. You will ensure that our customers are using safe and reliable equipment so that they can count on us to deliver customer excellence.
What we need from you
- Preferably CAP registered
- Driving Licence
- Previous experience in working on powered access equipment such as Niftylift, Skyjack, Genie and JLG
- Experience in estimating repairs to be carried out with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostics
- Able to read electrical / hydraulic drawings, understanding both systems
- Previous engineering experience within powered access
- A can do attitude to getting the job done
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive salary with contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Salary extras benefits scheme
- Ongoing manufacturer training days
- Clearly defined career progression with mentoring and regular one to ones
- Potential to work flexible hours to suit
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.