Location: National, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Project/Program Management
Business Unit: IT Department
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:30- 17:00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Flexible location base.
Hybrid working model- homebased, expected to travel 1-2 days per week or less.
As we deliver our simplify, standardise, grow strategy, Speedy have an exciting new position for a Project Manager, supporting the Transformation Manager Haydock. This role is focussed on quality so any experience of implementing quality projects which could be across any industry would be advantageous. Ideally you will have experience of IT project delivery or delivering people focussed change and of pulling an administration team together.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for leading people, operational, transformational, cultural or IT driven change.
- Have experience of working with Project Management methodologies such as Prince 2, Lean/TPM/Six Sigma
- Deep knowledge and skills in People, change & Organisation approaches
- Proven commercial experience of delivering change projects on time and on budget
- Good collaborator
- Strong ‘can do – will do’ attitude
- Team Player with strong communication skills (written & verbal) aligned with excellent interpersonal skills
- Day to day timeous decision maker within defined corporate governance limits & authority
- Contributes to operation and development of customer’s team
- Gathers and analyses information and generates solutions where required
- Exercises good reactive situation management
In return we offer a competitive salary plus car with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic salary extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.