Rail Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job Category: Operations
Business Unit: UK Hire Southern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
To ensure that high service levels are introduced to the Speedy customer base across the southern section in support of the Business Development Manager to drive customer satisfaction and enable market share. The role will include the management of key customers operating in this section and development of relationships to deliver long term, sustainable revenue growth to the Rail business whilst at the same time nurturing and developing the client/stakeholders within the market place.
What you’ll need
- Financial and Commercial Acumen
- Professional communication skills
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Experience dealing at a Contract Management Level
- Experience dealing with Major Projects
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- Process and Project Management
- Competent level of IT understanding
- Evidence of relationship development is essential
- Development of large scale complex clients
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.