Location: Edinburgh,, United Kingdom
Job Category: Retail
Business Unit: B&Q
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: Varied shift patterns from Monday to Saturday 7am - 8pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm
NEW STORE OPENING!!!
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
It’s an exciting time to join the Speedy retail team as we continue to grow, we have an opportunity for a customer focused Retail Manager to join our Speedy store based in B&Q
As a Speedy Retail Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the concession, managing a team of 4 Customer Advisors to ensure the delivery of exceptional Customer Service to all our retail and trade customers. You will also coach, inspire and develop your team by sharing your knowledge and experience, and help to drive sales opportunities.
This is a full-time role working varied shift patterns within store opening hours (Monday to Saturday 7am - 8pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm).
We’re looking for:
- Experience of managing a small team in a retail, hire or DIY environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to build strong working relationships with our colleagues and customers
- A positive and enthusiastic role model with experience of coaching and developing others
- Enjoys problem solving and finding solutions
- Previous experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Competent in using Microsoft Office and in-house computer systems
What we offer:
- £25,000 per annum
- 34 days holiday entitlement (which includes bank holidays)
- Career Progression
- Development and Training
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.