Social Media Manager
Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Marketing/Product
Business Unit: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:30- 17:00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Exciting new opportunity within our Digital Marketing team - We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a Social Media Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing our social media accounts and to develop and implement effective social media strategies
This will include coordinating content & social media campaigns as well as managing the Speedy Group social media management platform.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity you will need to have a good base of social media experience, gained in an agency or in-house environment, be confident and capable of developing client campaigns
What you’ll need:
- Proven and documented experience as Social Media Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current social media practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with social reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Meltwater, Sprout, Orlo) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GTM, Google data Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5 years social media experience
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.