Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Central - Operations
Job Category: Customer Support/Client Care
Business Unit: Hire Direct Operational
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:00- 17:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to coach, motivate and develop your team members to enable them to deliver Service Excellence to both internal and external customers.Lead motivate and mentor the team through developing, coaching and providing feedback
Introduction to Speedy…
We may have started small but we’ve always had big ideas. Since Speedy was established in 1977 we have grown into the UK’s leading hire business. Along the way we’ve won countless awards for innovation, safety and our commitment to training to name but a few. Our people are the heart of our business and it’s their commitment and professionalism that makes us the biggest and the best in the industry.
As a Team Manager you would be expected to Influence behaviours and culture within the department ensuring professionalism at all times, Promote and ensure team work towards Speedy Values. A Customer Services Team Manager should be able to conduct employee appraisals, disciplinary and Training. You should have experience in liaising with Op’s and sales team assisting in the management of customer accounts on a regular basis. The Team Manager should also have experience of up-selling to customers and have sales experience.
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a large team demonstrating influencing and persuasive skills, gaining buy in from stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong coaching and development skills of team members
- Provide leadership and support to employees
- Self motivated and conscientious
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Customer Service excellence internally & externally
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Experience of Axapta, On-Guard and Microsoft Office Programmes.
- Ability to prioritize work load, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Previous experience of working in the Hire Industry
- If we sound right for you then please apply now.
Speedy are the leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have a network of over 200 depots across the UK and Ireland, and over 3000 people who offer a nationwide service and look after the largest hire fleet in the market.
We also lead in health, safety and sustainability. We are the safest hire provider, based on accident and industry rates, and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. Our hire fleet also includes an increasing range of green option products, helping our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Vision, mission and values:
Our vision is to become the best company in our sector to do business with and the best to work for.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable hire equipment and services to enable successful delivery of customer projects.
- Safe – the first priority in everything we do
- As One – working together to collectively achieve our goals
- Innovative – to continuously improve
- Driven – to deliver first class customer service