Tool Hire Fitter
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Region: Ops Support
Job Category: Engineering
Business Unit: Ops Support
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08.00 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Based in the depot, the Mechanical Engineer plays a key role in our operations, performing mechanical repairs, assembly and servicing on our range of industrial products such as power tools and lifting equipment, ensuring that all repairs and maintenance of equipment is prioritised effectively.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Previous mechanical engineering experience is essential, ideally gained within the hire industry or other engineering field
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and as part of a team
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.