Head of Project Delivery
Location: National, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Head Office
Business Unit: IT Department
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 08:30- 17:00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Flexible location base.
Hybrid working model- homebased, expected to travel 1-2 days per week or less.
Summer 2020 saw the launch of our Speedy strategy - Simplify, Standardise & Grow (SSG), and as we continue on this journey with our Transformation team, we have a exciting new opportunity for a Head of Project Delivery.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join Speedy as a Head of Project Delivery. The main responsibilities is to manage the roadmap and deliver strategic projects and programmes for Speedy, in line with our corporate strategy.
This will include managing the day-to-day activities of the programme delivery team, and line management responsibilities for Project Managers.
What you’ll need:
- Prince 2, APMP, MSP or other related Project Management qualifications required.
- Track record of delivering multiple projects and programmes within a technically complex and dynamic environment.
- Experience of successfully engaging management and groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A minimum of seven years' experience in project management.
- Familiarity with O365 software and toolsets.
- Experience in Smartsheet or Microsoft Project required.
- Exceptional People Management Skills
- Benefit Driven and Commercially aware
- Excellent organisational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Confidential and High level of personal integrity.
- Forward thinking, pro-active and tenacious.
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.