Speedy Graduate Development Programme – Be a Part of Our Future
Speedy’s graduate development programme aims to enable graduates to secure the skills required to develop a career within a successful company and become a fully competent and professional member of the team. It also seeks to help develop their judgement and critical abilities and to apply the academic principles of their base education into the working environment.
Our programme runs parallel to the role the graduates work in and during the programme, we provide a range of training, personal development and relevant experience so they develop a thorough understanding of Speedy and our business in its entirety. Our aim for our graduates is to allow them to flourish, grow and develop over the course of the two year programme. In order to achieve all of this, Speedy’s graduate development programme consists of:
- Structured on the job training for the role you are recruited for
- The opportunity to complete a relevant professional qualification
- Business Experience Modules enabling graduates to experience and learn about all areas of the business
- Internal learning and development opportunities to further develop fundamental key business skills
- The opportunity to complete an Exec Board project
- First Time Manager training (during the second year of the programme)
- An experienced professional mentor
- A dedicated Graduate Manager
We offer a competitive salary and offer a great range of additional benefits. We are looking for graduates who have a strong work ethic, can thrive in a fast paced environment and who will bring innovation and challenge to our company.
Applying for Speedy’s Graduate Development Programme
Our application process consists of:
- An online application and CV submission
- A short telephone interview
- Online psychometric testing
- Attendance at an assessment centre
- A face-to-face interview with the graduate manager and or manager/department head.
To make an application for the Speedy Graduate Development Programme click here.
If you require any further information please contact Gillian Roberts, Careers Manager on email@example.com or 01942 327853.