Introducing the Hilti DSH 600-X Cut Off Saw
Speedy Services has further increased its ECO tool range by investing in 1,800 new Hilti cut off saws, which help to reduce waste and embodied carbon in its fleet while boosting availability of core tools UK wide.
The new Hilti DSH 600-X model is designed to operate for four years, compared to the two-year lifespan of an average cut off saw used in construction. The saws have a disposal rate of 99.7%, meaning that almost all the product can be recycled and reused at its end of life or incinerated to generate energy.
The Hilti DSH 600-x cut off saw is the most compact tool in the market with blade brake and easy start, a light top-handle 63cc saw with cutting depth up to 120mm with 300mm blades.
Key product features include the saws producing 36% less vibration and faster blade stop than the main competitor, reducing the risk of exposure to hand arm vibration syndrome, fatigue, and other injuries. The saw can also cut deeper, has a 120mm cutting depth on a 300mm blade, with a water pump to minimise dust intake by the operator. This means more productivity, less equipment waste and reduced costs.
• Top-handle designs for even more compactness and light weight
• Fast blade stop - the blade stops in less than 10 seconds
• Cutting depth up to 120mm with 300mm blades
• Achieve even higher cutting speeds by using with customised Hilti blades
• Pre-tensioned belt - no belt maintenance required by the user
• Laying paving: cutting curb stones and paving slabs to size
• Masonry work: cutting bricks and blocks to size
• Metalwork: cutting steel profiles, pipes, and steel sheets
• Construction work: cutting out openings in brick or concrete walls
• Sewage work: cutting where working space is limited
- Click Here to hire Hilti Cut Off Saws through Speedy’s 4 hour delivery service.
- December 2022 (9)
- November 2022 (19)
- October 2022 (26)
- September 2022 (17)
- August 2022 (14)
- July 2022 (15)
- June 2022 (18)
- May 2022 (15)
- April 2022 (11)
- March 2022 (6)
- February 2022 (8)
- January 2022 (2)
- December 2021 (8)
- November 2021 (12)
- October 2021 (1)
- September 2021 (1)
- August 2021 (3)
- July 2021 (3)
- June 2021 (4)
- May 2021 (1)
- April 2021 (1)
- March 2021 (2)
- February 2021 (1)
- January 2021 (2)