With over 200 years of experience, Lloyds British has become the national leader in providing testing inspection, and certification services, we are renowned for our lifting and handling solutions.
Founded in 1812, Lloyds British was formed as an independent testing house by the Staffordshire Public Chain & Anchor Testing Company to standardise the quality of production for chains, anchors, and lifting equipment. Today, Lloyds British offers a full range of services which include inspections, mechanical testing, certification, and repair services to ensure that newly formed standards are achieved.
Our experience and knowledge covers a wealth of disciplines including, but not limited to:
- Engineering Solutions,Testing Inspection and Certification
- Maintenance installation and repair services
- Crane services
- Fall protection systems
- Lifting and safety equipment sales
- Design manufacturing and refurbishment
- Training services
- Specialist testing services