Trade In Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to any person resident in the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, except employees or third parties of Speedy Hire directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
2. TO ENTER: Subject to the Promotion Period, on completion of the online prize draw form you will automatically be entered free of charge into the prize draw. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period set out in section 3 below will not be entered into the prize draw.
Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Speedy Hire is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries or entries not successfully completed due to a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Speedy Hire reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: This promotion runs from 7:30:00 a.m. on 16/04/2018 until 4:30:00p.m. on 18/05/2018 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: All valid entrants will be submitted for the prize draw. The winners will be determined by a random prize draw conducted by Speedy Hire at 5:00:00 p.m. on 25/05/2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. There will be three (3) winners, drawn at the end of the Promotion Period. The winners will be contacted by Speedy Hire via email by midnight on 01/06/2018. Winners may be asked to provide identification proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond when being contacted, through no fault of Speedy Hire, within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact the potential winner, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The winner may be required to participate in publicity or advertising related to the prize draw.
These details are not provided as part of the contact details requested on the landing page.
5. GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Speedy Hire will automatically disqualify any entrant who makes an entry which is incomplete (in relation to a mandatory field) or illegible.
6. PRIZE: There will be three (3) prizes in total, for 3 (3) winners, with first prize being awarded to the first person selected from the prize draw and second prize to the next person drawn and so on. The first prize is one (1) holiday voucher to the total of £500.00, second prize is two (2) tickets for the British Superbikes Round 4 at Snetterton on the 15th-17th June and the third prize is one (1) ½ Day Training Course for up to 12 delegates (choice of courses include Manual Handling, Working at height with Harness Awareness, Safe Selection and Mounting of Abrasive Wheels and Steps & ladders). The free training course will need to be booked by the 29th June 2018 and taken on or before the 14th December 2018. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
7. WINNERS LIST: The winners will be required to supply his/her name and postal address to Speedy Hire for the purpose of prize fulfilment. The winners consent to his/her surname being made publicly available upon request. The winner’s name will be available upon request for a period of 28 days after the final draw date by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to any Speedy Hire Privacy Notice, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of a prize.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Speedy Hire’s decision shall be final. Speedy Hire reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice or to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Insofar as is permitted by law, Speedy Hire, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Speedy Hire, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. GENERAL: If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
10. GOVERNING LAW: These terms, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless you are a Scottish resident, in which case you may choose the law of your own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
11. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
Promoter: Speedy Hire Plc (“Speedy Hire”), Chase House, 16 The Parks, Newton Le Willows, Merseyside WA12 0JQ.
Please direct any queries, complaints or if you do not wish to participate in this promotion (including the prize draw) to: email@example.com