TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Speedy provides dedicated traffic management solutions with professional products and knowledge, offering bespoke Customer Solutions to suit your needs. Our services encapsulate everything from site surveys, modelling, major projects, high speed traffic management, design, and solutions for large scale events through to the provision of the equipment. We can take care of everything you need to safely carry out your event or project.
Whatever your work, whether a large-scale event open to the public or a construction project, we can find a plan which works for you. Speedy Solutions can also plan dedicated pedestrian management and safety solutions, which is vital if working on a public event or within a busy area.
FULL BESPOKE SERVICE
• Third party liaison
• Multi-way temporary traffic signals (2/3/4/4+ way)
• Lane and road closures
• Dual carriageway lane closures
• Diversion schemes
• Contraflow works
• Convoy systems
• Stop/go working
• Manually controlled lighting
• Site surveys/on site meetings
• 3D CAD Traffic management plans
• Permit drawings
• Swept path analysis
• High speed solutions
• Low speed solutions
• Project management, consultancy & design
• Major projects
• Pedestrian management and safety solutions
• Event management
TRUSTED TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS
Speedy Solutions will liaise with third-party suppliers, trusted to provide reliable products, supported by a wealth of experience in dealing with traffic management solutions our team will ensure everything flows and is compliant with local rules and regulations.
Find out more about our Traffic Management Solutions Call: 0345 600 3546 or Email: email@example.com
This instaboom barrier is the UK’s first solar hybrid, instant deployment, work zone protection vehicle barrier. Primarily used on roads where speeds are greater than 60mph but can be used on lesser speed roads if required.
• Rapid install – can be deployed by one person in seconds
• Simple – 800m radio fob and quick collapse boom
• Reliable – solar powered with up to 150 lifts
• Hybrid – up to 3 weeks without exchange during summer months and 2 weeks during the winter
This versatile portable radiolight is used for a range of traffic flow situations. Complete with radio link and 3 x 12v batteries per signal.
• Radio linked
• Multiphase, double head and pedestrian capabilities
• 3 x 12v batteries per signal providing up to 10 - 12 day running time
• LEDs R.A.G.
• Single or multiphase trailers complete with electrics
This portable pedestrian can be used as a stand-alone unit or at junctions. Simple to install and operate.
• Can be used at junctions or as stand-alone
• Separate traffic and pedestrian signals
• Same height pedestrian signals as permanent, fixed, or folding posts
• Standard height portable traffic signals
• Simple site set-up and installation
• 12v batteries capable of providing up to 10 - 12 days running time
VMS SMART MESSENGER
This VMS Smart Messenger has a compact footprint designed for inner city and urban works as well as a screen size enabling use for any single carriageway roads and dual carriageways with speed zones up to 50mph.
• Live journey time functionality, up to 2 routes per sign, display automatically updated
• Sign management from your existing UTMC system or Zephyr – SWARCO’s hosted sign management system
• Radar speed activation built in
• Exceeds standards for highway deployment
• Up to 14 days running time