Duration: 6 Hours Minimum
Max Number of Delegates: 12
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access tower
How to safely assemble, dismantle,relocate and alter a mobile access tower, without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
Since the safe use of mobile access towers requires that delegates consult safety notices and read and thoroughly understand the manufacturer’s instruction manual, literacy and language comprehension are important requirements for any tower user.
Similarly, since the assembly and use of mobile access towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit and in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness / difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or Psychiatric illness.
If delegates have any problems with literacy or language comprehension, or have any doubts about their fitness to use mobile access towers, they must bring them to the attention of their employer. This need not preclude them from using mobile access towers, provided their employer conducts an assessment and is able to put into place adequate measures, to take account of any difficulties they may have.
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection including 3T Method and the advanced guard rail system
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
- PASMA Low Level Access
- PASMA for Managers
- Safe Working at Heights
Instruction both in theory and practical sessions with assessments
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.