Duration: 6 Hours minimum
Max Number of Delegates: 8
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for those personnel whose work involves using mobile aluminum towers on stairs.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of how to safely assemble, dismantle, alter, use and inspect mobile towers on stairwells without risk of personal injury to themselves or others.
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigors of training. Delegates must hold a current PASMA Tower for Users Photo Card and have a good working knowledge of working at height.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises supplemented with classroom based tutorials.
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004 & BS 1139 Part 6
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers on stairs
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.