Working at height and safe use of ladders
Duration: Half Day
Max Number of Delegates: 12
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for any person who may be required to work or supervise others working at height whilst using a safety harness or requires familiarisation with the associated regulations
The objective of this training course is to ensure that delegates are aware of the risks and dangers associated with working at heights and the use of the safety harness as a fall prevention & fall protection device in the work place. It will impart knowledge of correct use and maintenance within the confines of any legal requirements.
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
Classroom based tutorials and demonstrations. Practical exercise in the inspection and selection of safety harness.
- Legal requirements and responsibilities.
- Nature of hazards and identification of causes.
- Risk Assessment, Method Statements & Rescue Plans
- Work at height Regulations
- Safe Use of work at height equipment.
- Fall arrest & restraint systems
- Safe use of harness’
- Duties of a responsible person.
- Low level Access
- PASMA towers for users
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.