Fire Warden with safe Use of Fire Extinguishers
Duration: Half Day
Max Number of Delegates: 6
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for any
employee who may have a responsibility for fire procedures within their organisation. Fire Marshall/Warden Training is essential to ensure that employees who are designated as a Fire Wardens or Fire Marshalls understand their role and their duties within the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order2005.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of fire safety, the associated legislation and the roles and responsibilities of their duties as Fire Marshall /Warden
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises in the safe use of fire extinguishers, supplemented with classroom based tutorials and post course assessments.
- Responsibilities of the Fire Warden/Marshall
- Building Construction, Relevant Law, Built-in fire protection within buildings
- Actions on hearing a Fire Alarm
- Evacuation procedures including Fire muster points and roll calls
- Fire Safety Checks, Reasons for Combustion
- Types of Fire (Classification of Fire)
- Fire Spread
- Arson Prevention
- Human Behaviour
- Safety Signs
- Fire Extinguishers (correct type, ENS3 Regulations)
- Limitations and Capabilities of Extinguishing media
- Practical use of Fire Extinguishers
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.