Plant and Vehicle Banksman
Duration: 6 Hours
Max Number of Delegates: 6
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for those personnel responsible for supervising the movement of plant, vehicles and pedestrians safely on a site.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with moving vehicles on a site and how to provide and maintain safe access routes for both pedestrians and vehicles, through the implementation of the correct control measures in order to reduce risks to their health.
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises, supplemented with classroom based tutorials.
- Course objectives
- Why are we here
- What is a plant & vehicle marshaller
- Legislation & regulations
- Work environment awareness
- Effective communicating
- Vehicle reversing & parking
- Vehicle marshalling to the highway
- Movement of plant & vehicles
- Types of vehicles & plant
- Responsibilities of a plant & vehicle marshaller
- Practical assessment
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.