Duration: Half Day
Max Number of Delegates: 6
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for personnel who are appointed risk assessors and managers – who are over-viewing the progress.
To provide the necessary information and guidance in order for delegates to be able to carry out Workplace Risk Assessments.
On completion of the course the operators will be able to carry out Workplace Risk Assessments in order to appoint them as competent persons.
Classroom based and practical exercises and group participation.
- Pre-course questionnaire
- The Implied Duty for Risk Assessment since 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work 1999
- Accidents – Causes and Prevention
- How to carry out a Workplace Risk Assessment
- Reviewing your Assessments
- Action Planning
- Post-course questionnaire
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.