Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
Duration: 1 Day
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
This one-day Site Safety Plus course is suitable for staff with management or supervisory responsibilities.
This course meets the basic environmental knowledge that the subcontract chain is required to prove to major contractors. It also covers the environmental aspects of the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test.
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence
- Best practice techniques and legal compliance
- The environment and why it
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance, communication
- Archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.