Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Duration: 2 Days
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
This two-day SMSTS course is for site supervisors.
You will learn about your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside the course.
The course also includes publications, registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Build UK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all supervisors working on Build UK sites.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- You will need to provide a valid ID four the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.