Find the best course for you from our comprehensive range of e-learning courses.
Now we are offering our most popular access training courses in an e-learning format.
Why not take advantage of our great e-learning courses from the comfort of your own office/home today.
We provide the following courses in e-learning format:
- Static Vertical (1a): Vertical personnel platforms (static)
- Static Boom (1b): Self-propelled booms (outriggers), trailers/push-arounds, vehicle-mounted platforms
- Mobile Vertical (3a): Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile)
- Mobile Boom (3b): Self-propelled booms
- Towers for Users: personnel who will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving and inspecting mobile access towers when using 3T or Advance Guardrail (AGR) systems.
- Low Level Access: low level access equipment (< 2.5m) made from prefabricated tower components, such as folding step units and folding tower units.
- Work at Height: designed to cover the essential points for those working at height. It provides vital information about the use of mobile access towers.
Benefits of e-learning:
- You can complete the course at a time and place that suits you
- Gives you the flexibility to attend the class in convenient sections
- Facial recognition provides security
- You can focus on the areas that you’re less familiar with no distractions
Length: 4-6 hours (depending on the course
Method: online course, it can only be run on tablets and computers that have a camera. The learning platform utilises facial recognition to ensure the delegate who attends the course are the same person who will be receiving the certificate.