Many tools and equipment create dust. If not properly monitored, managed or reduced, dust can be seriously harmful to your health.
Safe Selection and Safe Use of Abrasive Wheels on Portable Machines
For any worker required to use abrasive or diamond wheels or who requires knowledge of the associated regulations. Provides a thorough understanding of hazards associated with abrasive wheels and complies with Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER). Includes a practical session in the safe use of cutting discs on angle grinders and cut off saws.
Qualitative Face Fit Testing
For all workers required to wear half face disposable (or reusable) respirators whilst carrying out their work duties.
Asbestos Awareness (Including UKATA Accreditation)
This half-day course is fully compliant with Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations. Contents include; what asbestos is, typical locations where asbestos is found and how to avoid exposure.
Duty to Manage Asbestos (UKATA)
Any person who requires an overview of the duty to manage asbestos and legislative requirements. This would normally include, but is not limited to, duty holder’s assistants, appointed person’s assistants, building owners, landlords, sub-lets, managing agents etc. and any person assisting duty holders in the compliance with CAR 2012 Regulation 4.
We also offer the full range of UKATA Accredited courses, there are:
- Asbestos Awareness for Ground workers
- Asbestos Awareness for Waste Management and Civic Amenity Site Operatives and Managers
- Non-Licensable Work with Asbestos including NNLW
- Non-Licensable Work with Asbestos including NNLW for Ground workers
- Non-Licensable Work with Asbestos for Waste Management and Civic Amenity Site Operatives and Managers
- Licensable Work with Asbestos
- Duty to Manage
- Duty to Manage for the Housing Sector
- Duty To Manage for Appointed Persons
- Asbestos in Soils Awareness
- Asbestos in Soils
- RPE – Competent Person
- Asbestos Project Managers