NON-MECHANICAL PLANT SOLUTIONS
Speedy Solutions provides a comprehensive range of modular and propriety temporary works equipment alongside vital tools and mechanical hire. We can provide your site with a variety of non-mechanical plant equipment for ground support, formwork, falsework, and refurbishment.
All these items are integral to the flow of your site, as well as the safety of workers and visitors.
As well as providing everything which will see you right through your job, Speedy Solutions also provides everything as one personalised package, adapted to suit your work.
• Goods handling and forklift equipment
• Fencing and safety barriers
• Roadworks and road plates
SITE STAIRWAYS SYSTEM
Stairways offer safe work access for problem situations including civil engineering projects, between floors on RC frame contracts or on motorway and railway embankments.
• Can be used individually or joined together for longer reach
• Can be used anywhere where temporary access is needed from one level to another
• Possible to reach up to 21 steps per installation
UNIVERSAL GROUND PROTECTION MAT (UGPM)
The UGPM is provides safe, temporary access for tyre and rubber tracked vehicles. With hand cut outs for easy handling and installation by two people.
• Eliminates mud and gives grip to vehicles or pedestrians
• The traction tread aids gripping to the surface
• Can be used across a wide range of industries
PLASTIC UNIVERSAL BARRIER SYSTEM
Available in 1m and 2m lengths, for situations where storage is limited. Can be installed permanently or as a temporary solution.
• Units stack to minimise transport and storage costs
• Made from UV stabilised LLDPE
• Top sections can also be added if required including pedestrian and vehicle gates
• Water filled units
ROAD PLATE (ANTI-SKID)
Anti-skid paint system, with a central lifting point for use with the steel plate lifter (SPL). A hard wearing, safe to handle, easy to manoeuvre, anti-skid road plate ideal for all highway, runway and pedestrian uses.
• Lifting points in each corner
• Central lifting point for easy lifting
• Four fixing points for the RP bolt/lock system to bolt through
EUCALYPTUS CRANE MATS
Eucalyptus crane mats are designed to provide ground protection and temporary roadway access for vehicles to areas with difficult ground conditions.
They can reduce axle weight pressures, which is particularly helpful if working over exposed utilities.
• Strong, light, and sustainable
• Two lifting points present
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit an enquiry below. One of our Speedy Customer Solutions Team will contact you to discuss your requirements.